FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase for this event indicates you accept them.
UK Tech-Fest “the Festival” is owned and operated by UK Tech-Fest Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us”), which is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09912980.
By purchasing a ticket for the Festival you understand that artists may be subject to change and we cannot be held liable or compensate for any changes. Upon attending the Festival, you agree to be bound by our Ticket Terms, Campsite Rules, Security and Photo Policy (as listed below), which we reserve the right to update and/or modify at any time.
The Festival is all ages but children under 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult who is responsible for the child at all times while on site. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability.
We take every step to keep the Festival a safe environment but we cannot accept any liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, theft or damage of you, your personal belongings or property while at the Festival.
We only issue electronic tickets (“e-ticket”), via email, using the ticketing agency system. You must have a valid e-ticket to gain admission to the event and you will be asked to present your e-ticket from the confirmation email. Failure to do so will result in refusal of admission for which we cannot be held responsible for.
The ticketing agency you are purchasing your ticket from provide the platform for this transaction but your purchase and contract is made directly with UK Tech-Fest Ltd who is responsible for resolving any issues with you. Please email email@example.com with any issues.
You must have a valid e-ticket. If you do not have a valid e-ticket you will not be admitted to the Festival.
Attendees are allowed on site from 10am Thursday
Attendees must vacate the festival site no later than 12pm Monday
Last entry each day is 9.30pm.
- You must only use cooking stoves (disposable barbecues, hexi stoves and gas) on the gravel area, not on the grass
- You are welcome to bring you own food and alcohol to the venue/campsite, but there are also a wide variety of food vendors and bars at the venue. Please note that there is an alcohol restriction of one crate of lager, ale or cider plus one bottle of spirits or wine per person in non-glass containers.
- We do not allow open fires on site.
- We do not allow any glass bottles. Security will confiscate any bottles found on arrival.
- If you do not have a camping pass you will need to leave the venue when the After Party finishes (2am)
- No dogs, excluding guide dogs, are allowed on-site.
- We do not allow vehicles in the campsite, unless they belong to crew or an emergency vehicle, or are pre-arranged camper van or vehicles belonging to disabled attendees.
- If you wish to bring a camper van, please purchase a camper van pass. Each person sleeping in the vehicle must have a full weekend camping ticket. Once onsite you will not be able to leave the site until Monday.
- Due to health and safety issues, we do not allow ticket holders to bring tripods, or any kind of professional camera or lighting equipment.
- If you are taking photos or filming around the site please respect people’s privacy. Some people may not want to have their image taken.
- Wristbands must be kept on at all times while you are at the festival.
- We do not tolerate any abusive or threatening behaviour and you will be expelled from the festival immediately.
- On arrival Security will be checking for and confiscating various items. These include, but are not limited to: drugs, excessive amounts of alcohol, weapons, marker pens and spray cans.
- In the event of an Emergency, please notify the nearest Security/Steward.
- Please report any Thefts or Assaults to the nearest Security/Steward immediately.
- We recommend attendees download the app: citizenAID. The app has excellent advice and information about what to do in the event of an emergency.
If you have any questions or enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org